Delay at PostNL by coronavirus
Usually when ordered before 4 pm, packages will be delivered on the next day. PostNL has been facing delays due to the Coronavirus, that is the reason why we can not guarantee this service unfortunately.
Based on the current delays, we expect your order to be delivered within 2-5 business days (and hopefully faster). If you have not received your package after a week, please send us a message.
Have you placed an order? Then we will send your order to you as soon as possible. The following applies:
– We will send products that are in stock to you the same day, if ordered on working days before 4 pm. PostNL delivers 99% of all packages the next day (also in Belgium).
– Attention: Delivery does not take place on holidays, strikes or special weather conditions.
– You can track the status of your order via a Track & Trace code that you receive from us by email.
– We ship our packages with PostNL and are delivered on weekdays between 9 a.m. and 9.30 p.m. and on Saturdays between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
– PostNL delivers orders placed on Saturday and Sunday on Tuesday.
The Netherlands € 4.50
Belgium € 6.00
* More options may be available in the checkout. The rates in the checkout are current. Additional shipping costs may be charged for specific products.